ST rooms at soi Made in Thailand

globetrotter

Ok I have asked a few (or more) of the girls where they are and been told yes on premises in a new hotel and no kind of far away on soi Bukhao and a few other things I just didn't understand also asked a few who thought I wanted to take them ST and got a bit miffed when I told them I was just asking where they are not asking to take them there , anyways has anyone used them or at least know about them

• Upvote 2

I don't know which hotels near Soi Buakhao have short time rates.

In Pattaya, the Full Love Inn has a shortime rate of 280 baht but it's in an inconvenient location close to Club 4.

On Soi 13/3 there's a hotel that has a shortime rate of 300 baht.

On Soi 13/1 perhaps The House or LaBamba?

Near Action Street, Parinyas is 500 a night. Perhaps they have a shortime rate?  Think they have a safety box in the room.

If you find one, please let us know!

Ok well I asked Spike from 69 bar and he said none on premises , he said you had to go to Soi Bukhao and turn left and it was near the second marketplace you come to near L K metro residences , seems a but far especially considering 69 bar is much closer to 2nd road entrance of Made in Thailand than to Bukhao entrance

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...