We Need Your Help ~ Master List Of Thailand Ladyboy Bars

Pdoggg

We will be posting a thread of a Master List of Ladyboy Bars.

We want to keep it short and sweet.

So it will be a "read only" easy to use  thread with each post devoted to one city.

We will list all the bars in each city, their address, and a link to a thread on Ladyboy Review devoted  to that bar.  Perhaps a very short description.

BB and I will handle Pattaya.  But we need to know the bars in the other locations such as Phuket, Chiang Mai, and so on and so on.

So if you know a city, please list the Ladyboy Bars you know in that city and the location of those bars.

Then we'll add it to the Master List.

Thanks!   :hi:

Bumblebee started a great thread about the Ladyboy Zones of Pattaya.   It's almost complete.

If anyone wants to take on a more ambitios project like that then go for it!

But I think a simple list in a short thread that covers every ladyboy bar in Thailand would be helpful. 

What qualifies as a LB bar?  LB only?  Mixed LB & GG?  PostOps?  Femboys?

The idea is to make it useful for our members..

A compact list in one post so that a guy who is new to a particular city can find ladyboys.

How this started is I got a PM from a member who doesn't know Pattaya well,  and was wondering if we could put together a list of bars with their locations.  I thought it was a great idea.  This guy might want to identify himself or might not, so that's why I'm not using his name.

So for Pattaya, I reckon a bar that at least half of the staff are not GGs would qualify.

TJ's and Sally's would make the list.  Miami A GoGo would not.

But standards as to what makes the list would be lower in Udon where it's not as easy to find ladyboys.  

If I was going to Udon, I'd like a list of the places where I'd be likely to find action.

So a beer bar complex in Udon that had a couple ladyboys would be very useful info.

In Pattaya, that probably would not be useful for the guy here for one week.  Although the guys who live here might be interested in off the beaten track locations.

In the spirit of usefullness, I would think Tootsie's Massage in Phuket and Nuch Salon could be on the list.

I suppose a very short description would be useful.  For example, if there is a post-op gogo in Nana, a guy might want to know it's only posties.  Or might want to know if it's 30% postie.

Or let's say in Udon, if a palce was a few miles from the main source of action, that would be good to know as might be no big deal to a guy with a motobike but a guy just walking around might not want to go there for two ladyboys.

I figure there are guys who are experts in a certain city and if we put our collective heads together we can come up with a good list

This will evolve, so might turn out different over time than you or I envision it.

There might be a guy reading this who has never been to Thailand but knows something of the ladyboy scene in Rio or Sao Paulo.

By all means means chip in and either we can start a thread about Brazil bars or you can.

• Upvote 1