Not since Ulysses S. Grant

SiamSam

I think it is a good thing...a very cool thing...I am tired of being number 1...I wish we (USA) were like 39th...I like 39th...it was pretty good for Jack all those years...it could be good for everyone in USA...don't ya think??? 

So now everyone else can point their fingers at China for fucking up the World...Not that we (USA) won't try and fuck up the World every chance we get...we will...it's in our genes and our jeans...but maybe now like an under the radar or a keep it in your pants sorta thing.......

I like China BTW...Chinese women are truly beautiful lovely creatures...that counts for something...at least in my jeans...their food is pretty fucking good too...and they did give us Charlie Chan...OK , they didn't...but  he is a pretty cool fake anyway.............."Please to look in mirror and reflect."

• Upvote 1

I think it is a good thing...a very cool thing...I am tired of being number 1...I wish we (USA) were like 39th...I like 39th...it was pretty good for Jack all those years...it could be good for everyone in USA...don't ya think??? 

So now everyone else can point their fingers at China for fucking up the World...Not that we (USA) won't try and fuck up the World every chance we get...we will...it's in our genes and our jeans...but maybe now like an under the radar or a keep it in your pants sorta thing.......

I like China BTW...Chinese women are truly beautiful lovely creatures...that counts for something...at least in my jeans...their food is pretty fucking good too...and they did give us Charlie Chan...OK , they didn't...but  he is a pretty cool fake anyway.............."Please to look in mirror and reflect."

Well,i see where youre coming from,on the one hand im a great admirer of all things China,its history,its innnovations and its godamn inscrutability.....On the other hand,they kinda scare me......I honestly think the Chinese lack the empathy gene.....where else would they discard baby girls in the street  to die,where else would  they would boil cats and dogs alive for the dinner table...IMHO-They lack ,for want of a better word "humanity" .And they sound so feckin angry all the time !...they do nothing but shout at each other.!!!...No,no matter how shitty we think the world is/was when America was in charge...just wait until the Chinese are running it!