Do You Categorise Ladyboys?

bumblebee

I was chatting to Jimslim recently and when a particular LB's name got mentioned he said "She's a sit on the end of the bed and giggles type" which translated as quite girly and probably solely a bottom.

Another name got thrown into the mix and she was described as "There is no fucking around, she is straight into the action" type. =usually top/bottom and no girly giggles here.

So how about the rest of your fine gents, do you have your own personal ways of categorising the girls?

One way I categorize is whether she's a sweet drama free ladyboy or a crazed yaba head.

Yep probably the most important criteria , if someone is a handful in the bar or a pest they are hardly gonna improve in any other environment and best to avoid .

Similarly if someone is sweet and drama free more than likely they are like that 99% of the time .

My ladyboy nirvana is ultra cute and feminine , a little bit curvy , fun to be around doing normal stuff and totally wild in the room .

I have met a few like this over the years and they are well worth the search .

• Upvote 1