Legs or Tits

janabiyah

Long legs and a paper boy's ass for me...Tits are OK so long as they are no bigger than 1/4 inch...I like them flat...

Can't say I am into hairy armpits PD but I truly do like all the little reminders that they are a pretty boy...The hint of hair where it's not supposed to be...The little lump in their throat...The hands and feet a tad too large...The wisp of down on  their stomach...The voice a bit to deep...I call those kind of things reminders...And I am truly not afraid to say that I like reminders.........

I truly do like all the little reminders that they are a pretty boy...The hint of hair where it's not supposed to be...The little lump in their throat...The hands and feet a tad too large...The wisp of down on  their stomach...The voice a bit to deep...I call those kind of things reminders...And I am truly not afraid to say that I like reminders.........

Some of these little reminders are a huge turn on for me Khun Kahuna.  :drinks: :drinks:

Not so for me with some big reminders such as a hairy ass.  =@