Etihad:Flights out of Bangkok in Euro, can it be done?

bumblebee

I am trying to book a return flight from Bangkok to Dublin.  Etihad are showing a good price in Euro when i do a search on Skyscanner, but when I click and get taken to their main site the price appears in Baht and works out a fair bit more expensive.  Do any of you guys know if there is a way to get the prices out of Bkk to appear in Euro and not Baht on their site.

The flights from Dublin to Bangkok are in Euro by the way.

Guest sustra

They say like this...

Our prices are automatically displayed based on the origin you are flying from. For example, if you are in the USA, booking a flight from Sydney to New York, the price displayed, and the price you need to pay, will be in Australian Dollars. Please note that your payment provider may apply different exchange rates to the fare displayed on the booking page. There may be additional charges incurred, so please check with your payment provider before making your booking.

• Upvote 1

On the Etihad site last week the flights were averaging 16,000 each way.  Two days ago they went up to 18,00 each way.  I am looking for a flight on 24 June, from experience do you guys reckon the price may go down again or just continue to rise.  This is more stressful than watching the exchange rates when in Pattaya.  :biggrin:

On the Etihad site last week the flights were averaging 16,000 each way.  Two days ago they went up to 18,00 each way.  I am looking for a flight on 24 June, from experience do you guys reckon the price may go down again or just continue to rise. 

Book now once they start to go up they will continue .

They all seem to have a pricing structure and when they sell the cheaper seats the rest get more expensive .