how to get lofty promotion

So I always kind of wondered what rep points are anyway and how does one earn them ?

Good question GT.

There's a little Green Arrow on every post.  If you think it's  a particularly good post then you can click the arrow and that Member gets a Rep Point.  It is anonymous, the guy you gave the Rep Point to doesn't know who gave it; it's like a Secret Santa.

When LBR started we weren't sure if we should enable this feature but guys asked for it so we did.  Not really sure how useful it is though.

So what do you get if you're a Cock Star?

Cock Star status plus 10 baht gets you on the baht bus.  8P

There are no special privleges associated with being a Rock Star or Cock Star; it's just for fun.

Well, I guess you could walk into Sensations or LaBamba and say, "Hey babe, in case you don't know I'm a Cock Star"  :biggrin:

Btw, all the Thai Ladyboys think instead of the rapper Psy saying "Gangnam Style", he is saying "Condom Star".

Maybe that should be a new label, Condom Star?  Or Bareback Bronco?

The default categories from Invision are Newbie, Star, and SuperStar if I remember correctly.  One of the posters did not like Newbie next to his name so we changed the labels. 

We also disabled Negative Rep Points as that can lead to a nasty Forum and we pride ourselves on being a Friendly Forum.

Here are the current labels.

Leaky Condom   -2

Very Good   0

Star   10

SuperStar   30

Rock Star   200

Cock Star   300