New LB Cabaret in South Pattaya

Rickshaw

One of my, huhum, friends huhum, has just been hired as a dancer iin Alcazar. She says that there is a new cabaret opened or opening in South Pattaya that has taken a lot of the existing dancers from Alcazar and Tiffany's.

I can't remember reading about this anywhere. Can anyone enlighten me?

Can't stand the bloody things myself, but I guess that I am honour bound to go to both Alcazar (for support) and the new one (so that comparisons can be made and future job opportunities can be assessed). Ah well, that's me - a slave to my genitals.

• Upvote 1

Its in the new complex near Pattaya which name escapes me. Someone has made a thread here somewhere. Maybe Snick is right im not sure . i also see a Cabaret show near the Sheraton on Sukhumvit Rd BKK a few weeks inside a small complex, not sure whether thats been noted here

i also see a Cabaret show near the Sheraton on Sukhumvit Rd BKK a few weeks inside a small complex, not sure whether thats been noted here

There is/was a cabaret show in the small Korea town section, where they have all the Korean shops, a few blocks down Sukhumvit from Soi 4. Not sure either if it was posted here before. I happened to be walking by last month around 8 PM and the LBs were standing out front advertizing the show.

I think it is here?????

http://goo.gl/maps/LY5HK