Ladyboys In Burma

pdogg

The Hound is headed off to Burma so perhaps if we put our collective heads together and we can steer him to the scent of a ladyboy.

Even if we don't have personal experience perhaps if we each spent just a couple of minutes googling we might hit paydirt.

I tried face-pic. Maybe the su=ite is no longer active cause just saw tow profiles and the girls didn't login in years.

Wai Lwin Zaw looks great but she hasn't logged in for three years.

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_profile.php?user=shwehtike

Here's another but again hasn't logged in for three years.

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_profile.php?user=69bcomev

Will try some other sites.

• 1 month later...

If ever any of you go to Takielek to do a visa run you'll find a sprinkling of 'not' unattractive ladyboys scattered aroung the massage parlours on both sides of the boarder, but I do have to say the overall quality is better on the Thai side in spite of the fact that they'll all be of Burmese extraction. Now I know that a walk around the back streets might not be for the faint hearted, but personally I love getting stuck up a strange, dark, alley in the niddle of nowhere.

I think what hits you most is the patomime effect you get as there aren't that many who can afford descent cosmetics, plus generally they're bigger built than their Thai counterparts... They're a propper 'sturdy' bunch up in the North East of Burma, it's Shan state, the people of which being an ethnic group who are some of the grand daddies of the now Northern Thai, Lana peoples. They look like Thai's, just darker skinned & bigger built

The best one I ever had gave me such an intense massage while she was trying to make her big confession, "I need tell you, I not lady", that she completely mangeled my right shoulder & I was in absolute agony for about 4 days afterwards, couldn't sleep or anything!!.. But it was fuckin' well worth it, bless her. She was so incredibly sweet, but she had the strength of an Irish navvy!!!.. And she was gorgeous looking too, at first I thought she was a genuine female.

And the sex was just as intense as the massage, but I just had to lay on my back though out it because of the fuckin' shoulder!!!

You won't get that type of thing out of the fuckin' Lonely Planet!! :devil:

I'll be your official photographer Houndman.

You'll want cartoonist too!?

Everyone's been telling me to do it for years, but I think you'd do a better job to be honest & I've never thought of myself wearing a writers hat at any rate... And if Neil Hutchings Money No1's the 'bench mark' then one way or another you've got to be able to do better than that. A fuckin' house cat could!!!

Here's a thing, the prat asked me to illustrate one of his books once & when I gave him an absolute favour price of 6,000 baht he nearly shit himself.

You know the look you get when someone gets punched up the guts, that was the look he gave me!

Now I'm not going to trash the bloke, because we don't do that sort of thing here. but.... silly, silly man.

Fuck Lonely Planet wrote by politically correct fucking do gooders they say not to go to Burma and even pretend Pattaya don't exist in the Thailand section of South East Asia guide book, I would love to have time to write a mongers guide to South East Asia knocking shops and passion pits

I think the easiest way to get a big project like that done is through collaboration. For example, someone starts off the Maylasian Monger Guide for example with a post on that thread. The next poster copies that post but adds in one or two friendly hotels, bars, or mongering tips. Soon enough there's rough draft which needs to be edited and reworked of course.

Lonely Planet looks down at mongers; it is what it is. :girl_devil:

I think the easiest way to get a big project like that done is through collaboration. For example, someone starts off the Maylasian Monger Guide for example with a post on that thread. The next poster copies that post but adds in one or two friendly hotels, bars, or mongering tips. Soon enough there's rough draft which needs to be edited and reworked of course.

Lonely Planet looks down at mongers; it is what it is. :girl_devil:

Well I like mongers :air_kiss: !.. I actually know Joe Cummings (Lonely Planet)& he's a bit of a 'mont' to say the least & I know a couple of other well known travel writers too, but its their style of sanitized dross that sells (However, Cummings has made his millions 'literally' & he's done it from over here too)!!

DLL, when we're not talking about other FM's can we start chucking a couple of fucks into the air... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease... I'd have loved to have aimed a few at him & the other cunt!