Pattayas lb bars

PANIC

Pls let me ask why nobody said something about Hi boss bar?

We all saw nearly all the lb bars in pattaya but nothing about HI BOSS.

If anybody has some newest info about this bar and some pics pls put them up.

I have only been once in hiboss back in 2009 and i had a lovely time...anyway i would like to hear the bad ones and the good ones for this bar.

Here's what Kelly wrote about his experience at Hi Boss. He won't be going back!

I had a bad experience 3 years ago when I had my one and only visit to HI BOSS on Soi 6.

Upon ordering a drink, 2 LBs sat with me and began giving me the hard sell for a quickie. Neither of them were very attractive, but I was sporting my beer-goggles at the time. When I agreed to go upstairs with 1(called Som), the other (called Paula) suddenly went ballistic, berating me for about 5 minutes for not choosing her. She was very threatening, telling me to f**k off etc.

I should have realised there and then that this place was dodgy, but I was a bit slozzled and horny, so not thinking strait.

I paid the B/F for Som and we went upstairs.

While in the room, a hand appeared under a gap from the neighbouring room trying to get at my pants pockets! I spotted this, and the gal made out like it was just a prank.

After doing the deed, Som demanded double the price we'd agreed on. I was threatened and basicly held captive until I coughed up.

Being cheated, threatened, insulted and almost robbed is not my idea of a good time.

I have never been back to that place, and never will.

Here's what I wrote in my first trip report back in 2009. Speaking of which, I think I may eventually post my first and second trip reports here just so they're "archived" and available:

====================================================

I asked some fat German "how do I get to Soi 6" (sounds like the set up for a bad joke, eh - "How do you get to Broadway? - Practice Practice Practice!") and he said "Yah, it's about 30 minutes way down that way". I was there in about 10 and I wasn't jogging or anything. Turning into the Soi of Rapture I felt like I'd finally gotten to the LOS that I'd imagined from the beginning of my fantasy. I headed down and when I saw Hi Boss on my right, there was no hesitation, I walked up and greeted the girls, then walked in and sat down in the back corner like I owned the place. I was swarmed, and within 2 minutes I had 6 Ladyboys of various cuteness surrounding me - 1 on either side and 4 crowded around standing in front, a couple stroking my hard member through my shorts. One of them said "I want to suck your cock" and I said "Yes, SOMEBODY is going to suck my cock!" The LB to my right had fairly good english skills and kept pestering me to immediately take her and I said "No, I kind of fancy that one back there" and pointed to a slim beautiful cutie with nice big breasts. I beckoned her over and motioned for her to take the place of the LB sitting next to me on the right, and some sort of catfight ensued because this Ladyboy (the one I wasn't interested in) had taken a territorial view of me since she'd been the first to sit down. I'd been very clear with her from the beginning, telling her no, I wasn't going to go with her and was going to have a drink and look over all the girls, and telling her again a couple of times after that that I was interested in other girls and wasn't going to go with her. It was a little bizarre but not my problem. The cutie (named "Wan") sat down next to me and began deeply kissing me while rubbing off an invisible stain I'd not noticed was apparently on the front of my shorts. I still have this little throng of Ladyboys, my own little Ladyboy scrum, and inquired how much it cost to take 2 girls. "600 baht" was the response, so I told Wan "you chose 2nd girl, up to you" and she chose a femboy named "Oy". After I paid the bar we headed through the curtain to the short time rooms upstairs and the Amazon that I'd turned down got in front of me and said she would not let me go upstairs. I took it in good humor but when she showed no signs of yielding I actually physically pulled her out of the door way so I could get past her. Up in the room as we were beginning to disrobe there was a bang on the door, and there she was again! Wan went with her (apparently to talk to the manager) and I never did find out what the fuck her problem was, but as I told Wan, if I had ANY intention of coming back and barfining that girl at a later date, she'd certainly closed the door on that ever happening!

After disrobing the girls gave me a towel. The sign on the door in the short time room was a clear warning to take all valuables with you when you shower, so I hauled my pants with me and did the quick shower thing, then back to the room where a great time was had by all. And yes, I even got so turned on by Wan that I tried giving her a little tug as I wanted her to feel as turned on as I did, but again I just don't think it works for me. Imagine this - you're with a girl who you want to have suck you - and because she cares about you she tries - but you can tell she really doesn't enjoy it? I'm pretty certain that my lame attempts at reciprocation probably feel about like that. Anyway, I had one girl go at my bum with her tongue and the other go at the main course, and then had them alternate until the swelling had subsided. Here is the NEWBIE warning: if you have a weak stomach better skip forward, as I wasn't aware that the 600 I'd paid downstairs was the barfine, and I'd not negotiated a rate upfront. When Wan told me I hadn't paid them yet, I gulped and realized what I'd done, and pulled out 1000 baht and laid it on the bed. Rookie mistake #2 - I then said "this ok?" instead of saying "Yes, here you are, I be back tomorrow." Damn Damn Damn. Wan said, "No, 1,000 each" and I thought I pulled a fairly sophisticated move for a rookie caught in a bad situation when I said "No - 700 baht each" and counted out 400 more. I then hugged them and left. Now - someone, GENTLY, please tell me what the real tarriff should have been? I thought I was right in the 700 baht per girl, but in retrospect I think that was supposed to include the 300 each I'd paid in barfines (so I'd overpayed by 200-300 per girl?) I'll also mention in my defense that I was very firm in saying to the girls "I never pay 700 baht but you two were special. But DO NOT tell the other girls as I WILL NOT pay them as much as you. I will not pay the other girls 700 baht because you were very special!" Somehow I have the feeling that they just might buy it.

Overall, the experience was about a 7.5 out of 10. Very fun, full-on sleaze, more my style than either Bangkok or Phuket, and there were a few other lookers there as well.

post-75-062901800 1304879862.jpg

post-75-055395500 1304879863.jpg

Here's what Kelly wrote about his experience at Hi Boss. He won't be going back!

Well i read what kelly wrote about Hi Boss at the LBF long time ago,but that is only personal view and a bad experience,but that is not a reason not to

write something about that bar.

I also had a bad experience once at cascades (from a waiter) but i went back

again,i never judged the place as a bad place.

Many bars of the ones we know have people working there who are bad,but not all.

To be honest before i even been to Los there was lots of writting about Hi boss at the LBF...but also after kellys adventure the writting stoped.