Cityville Strategy and Tactics

Cityville is great. Playing is a lot of fun. I found the best way to get expansions is to give them to your friends EVERY day. The ones that play will return the favor. I am at level 75 so it takes 40 permits for me to expand. That takes forever. But, there is only so much room you can expand so be patient and it will happen.

The key to Cityville IMHO is to have many friends that are active. They help out daily and you will go far fast.

It is the only game I have played there so I have a lot to learn but it is a good one!

• Upvote 2

Trying to figure this game out.

Exactly how do you give an expansion? Is an expansion the same as a Zoning Permit?

You must have so many permits in order to buy an expansion. So, if you want to get more extensions, send them as gifts twice a day. Many will return the favor. Depending on how many friends you have, you will be able to expand rapidly.

you guys really need to get out more!

No doubt. Bah. Humbug. Cityville, Farmville, mafia, got no use for any of them. Then Tagged.com has Pets, and their own version of Mafia. :lazy:

I'd rather ram a sharp stick in my eye than play any of them. 80

• 3 months later...