Air Asia Sale Starts 11PM BKK Time September 16th

pdogg

I was looking at a PP round trip (return) out in December back in January and it actually went up from what I saw a few days ago. The flight from DMK-PNH went from 1500B to 2500B (about a week before Christmas). While the return dropped from 1500B to 1230B. There are some really good prices if I was departing in January. But with the extra baggage I have to buy and getting seats with more than 29 inch seat pitch it is only 2000B more for me to take BKK Air and avoid going to DMK even with the sale.

But there are some good deals out there if you dates are right. Unfortunately my dates are not. I see AirAsia is going back to one PNH flight a day.

they always seem to put prices up just before sale starts , probly because plane almost full forces

people to pay top price for exact dates , might as well book with Cambodia air or Bangkok air then ,

one good thing air asia seem to have sale every three or four weeks if sales are poor , so if your 

dates are flexable no problem ,