Chinese Ladyboys.

randiuno

Meeting quite a few financially successful Chinese femmeboys now in Southern California, and a new acquaintance is indicating a growing community in Beijing and other big cities in the PRC. 

Anyone with any experience in the Chinese LB scene.  Of course, since I am moving away from the Pay$4$Play scene, maybe there is a non-P$P scene separate and apart from the pay for play world the big cities of China.

Anyone with longterm experience on the ground in China who can comment?

Cheers,

Randi

Meeting quite a few financially successful Chinese femmeboys now in Southern California, and a new acquaintance is indicating a growing community in Beijing and other big cities in the PRC.

Anyone with any experience in the Chinese LB scene. Of course, since I am moving away from the Pay$4$Play scene, maybe there is a non-P$P scene separate and apart from the pay for play world the big cities of China.

Anyone with longterm experience on the ground in China who can comment?

Cheers,

Randi

The city i live in easily has one of the largest Chinese populations on the continent (as high as 43% I've heard ) and I have not witnessed any signs of what you noticed where you are