Tony's Gym One Day Sale

Tony's Gym is having a one day sale on April 21st, 15,000 baht for a lifetime membership. This is a great deal.

Caveat, Tony has been known to implement new rules that countermand the original intent of what was sold.

For example, their old yearly memberships had freezes and they retroactively did away with the freezes which are important to guys who don't live in Pattaya full time.

So it would not be out of the question for Tony to implement daily charges on top of the "membership".

Nontheless, a good deal if you plan to be in Pattaya for at least the enxt couple of years.

I would not be in a hurry to take up that offer, indeed I was one of those who was CHEATED by the 12 month membership described by Larry. Everytime that annual membership was unfrozen, there were fees to pay plus a new photo......not something which was mentioned when I went for the deal.

There was a time when Tony was making mountains of money in Pattaya however, he priced himself out of many markets while his business opponents were offering better products.

It would not surprise me if Tony's Gym was closed in a few years if that guys previous reputation is anything to go by.