The Darwin award winner for today is......

JaiDee

Well I already think many of you know what I think about 'our' genius 'representatives' over here that we're so utterly proud of over!... And just for good measure he's wearing a fucking 'wife beater' too!

He bought it off some Thai guys?????? =@

Why didn't he bury the lot in garden?????? =@

What the fuck was he doing with it behind the bar?????? =@

And now the wife's gone & implicated herself by trying to raise bail after first shopping him?????? =@

Serves him right for no doubt cutting the stuff to shit & short changing everyone!!!.. Did you notice all the bags were short... What a fucking dougnut!

Puff's one thing out here, 40k & walk... But class A's, MAN!!!.. And selling the stuff when you've got a Thai wife/girlfriend who you could fall out with at a moments notice!.. You've got to have one fucking great hole in your head!

Sorry JaiDee, but this is so much better than your story 'mate'... I've got tears in my eyes & I'm absolutely fucking pissing myself here! :lolu: :lolu: :lolu: :lolu:

Hope he gets gang raped & as his bum torn wide open!

Thanks for posting!

If the story is true to the word then the guy is even dumber than most.

First off, he had the coke all sorted into 1 gram bags; you may as well put out a sign that says "drug dealer". If he kept it all on one big bag at his home he could have at least put up a defense that it was just for personal use; yes, 38 grams would be a lot for "personal use" but a good lawyer probably could have saved him 6 or 7 years right there.

he also says he was getting it for 2500 a shot and re-selling it for 3000; all that risk for 500 baht profit a shot? 10 pounds? Just one guy [or a crazy wife] turns you in and you have taken all that risk for a measly 500 baht?

Darwin award candidate for sure.....there was also an Iranian guy arrested yesterday at BKK airport for having 6 kg of Ice, crystal meth in his bag; he is 27 and won't see the outside of a hellhole prison till he's at least 50. If he even makes it that long!

If the story is true to the word then the guy is even dumber than most.

First off, he had the coke all sorted into 1 gram bags; you may as well put out a sign that says "drug dealer". If he kept it all on one big bag at his home he could have at least put up a defense that it was just for personal use; yes, 38 grams would be a lot for "personal use" but a good lawyer probably could have saved him 6 or 7 years right there.

he also says he was getting it for 2500 a shot and re-selling it for 3000; all that risk for 500 baht profit a shot? 10 pounds? Just one guy [or a crazy wife] turns you in and you have taken all that risk for a measly 500 baht?

Darwin award candidate for sure.....there was also an Iranian guy arrested yesterday at BKK airport for having 6 kg of Ice, crystal meth in his bag; he is 27 and won't see the outside of a hellhole prison till he's at least 50. If he even makes it that long!

I've got absolutely no doubt that the story's true Jai Dee... Or that this prick's dumber than most either, for that matter.

Even up here in CMX the scene's rife man, but it's always been far worse in both Phuket & Samui (but not Patts funnily enough)& these guys (virtually all Brits) are so fucking blatant like you just wouldn't believe man... (The thicker they really are, the cleverer these dope's actually think they are)!... When this stuff hits town the divvies & idiots hit it big! They're virtually queuing up for the stuff & it's usually a friend who'll set himself up in bar to do the business & not actually the owner, although some owners do, as we've just seen.

And yeah, as soon as I collapsed on the sofa after writing the last glut of posts I thought to myself, "What was the silly cunt doing putting it into bags", this amount is well within a permissible limit for personal use... Shit getting done for dealing is like jumping up a whole fifteen levels!!!! Anywhere in the world!

He's charging 60 quid per gram & that's hardly any more than you'd expect to pay in Blighty, so he's got to be really cutting the stuff to shit to make it pay, but he still won't be getting all that much more than 10 quid a pop profit!

Yes, an admirable contestant for your Darwin award... you should make it a topic.

On a serious note, when you live here you're constantly bombarded with these dreadful, pitiful & pathetic stories every other day, but you just can't help yourself laughing, because they really are just as entertaining as they are sad!

What is it with these Middle Easterners??? It seems like just about once a week one of these guys is getting busted before he even leaves the airport, especially these Iranians., That was really unexpected for me. I didn't even think that they were into it?

Anyway, serves the fucking Sand Monkey right!