duke007

I have some very good times in Hi-Boss over the years so after hearing recent rumours that Hi-Boss was about to close I thought I just had to go in there again on my recent trip (I got home yesterday).

In fact it took all of approximately 2 hours after my arrival in Pattaya that I was sat in there having a drink with my mucker Xrayspecs.

I was approached by Coco, she sat next to me, we chatted and I bought her a drink, I quizzed her of the rumour that Hi-Boss was maybe closing and with a suprised look she replied "Never"

Coco suggested that we could be more comfortable upstairs in one of the looms, I told her that I had just arrived in Thailand and was a little tired after a long journey and maybe we could do it another time.

It wasnt long while we chatted that Coco's equipment slipped out of her "black" panties, she placed my hand round it and after a few strokes it grew favourably in size as she kissed me.

My resistance was now at Zero so "I" suggested to her that we would be more comfortable upstairs, after all I was with a very sexy girl who wanted to "nail" me

Xray had a girl on his lap called Guess (and very nice indeed), I told him of my intentions and we both thought "what the hell" and took our girls upstairs.

I know most/some of us make plans of what we are going to do on our trips and visiting Hi-Boss and getting "nailed" in there was one of mine, I also know that if I hadnt have had took the bull by the horns and taken this opportunity now then I may not have returned as is mostly/sometimes the case on trips.

Coco was sweet and didnt rush (i.e. clock watch), she gave me great service and well as a good "fucking", we came together and life felt good.

Coco told me she wanted me to "fuck" her even though she had cum, I declined saying I couldnt as I felt too drained after what she had just done to me ( It was also my intention to have a L/T with a girl across the soi at Horny Bar later and I wanted to save some energy :biggrin: )

I left Hi-Boss a very happy customer indeed :hot:

post-136-0-63798100-1369836466_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-71239500-1369836484_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-10742300-1369836530_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-85147200-1369836576_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Also Hi-Boss has a bad rep for room cleanliness, it is something I cannot defend as when I got in in the loom the sheet had several stains on it. :huh:

Even after myself and Coco had left a couple of further "deposits" she just straightened up the sheet afterwards :rolleye0012:

You either Love or Hate Hi-Boss and Im of the "Love It"  category  :happy0065:

post-136-0-09080500-1369836992_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

feck them looms are bad, nowadays i just cant go into them, i like nice loom, with clean towels and bedding, i suppose in the past it has add to the seedyness in me but am getting on now and like home comforts, am sure u enjoyed yourself Mr Duke and got well nailed.....Regards Garry...........look forward to reading more, or did ya get lub up? :love0081: