Tuk Tuk Drivers Blockade Phuket Port

Phuket tuk tuk drivers blockaded Phuket port. Thay are not happy that cruise ship operators hire private minivans to shuttle around passengers instead of using the tuk tuk cartel.

So they wouldn't let the passengers get to the vans.

post-19-059311500 1302081935.jpg

Well to do tourists being hassled my Tuk Tik mafia, another boost for Thai tourism. :search:

are their cruise ships from pattaya to phuket and back. and how much is it cheaper then a plane.

I seriously doubt there are many boats that travel from Pattaya to Phuket, be they commercial or private. It's one hell of a journey that would involve sailing all the way down the length of Thailand and Malaysia, past Singapore and up again to Phuket. Certainly a mini cruise in its own right, could be fun with a crew of LBs.....mmm now there's a gap in the market. :search: :D

I used to really love Phuket , but apart from the the 'Big Bastard Muliti Conglomorate' Property companys mutilating the place (Only so much concrete you can pour on an Island lads)... THE OTHER FUCKING THING THAT RUINED THE PLACE FOR ME IS THESE GREEDY LITTLE SHIT CUNTS!!!!!

I'd love to pull one of these silly little bastards fucking noses off their fucking faces for em'!

Right, rant over... Sorry about that... I'll go & have some canomile tea now.