Longtime cum back

neogzim24

To all:

Just wanted to take a moment and say that really have missed this part of my life.  So have met me and know the line of work I do, takes almost all of my time.  I hope to return to LOS in May of this year.  So much as changed and some much as I read, is still the same.  If you chaps have a spare moment plz send me a message or 2 to feel me in.  I have also being dating (lol, i know impossible) one LB in Patts for the past yr. She sucked me into paying for her boobs and nose.   I do love the lil minx, but when in Rome (PATTS) play in Rome.  So I have to work out a master plan of 12 days to steal a few moments at Famous and the Action area.  lol   boy have I missed the rush.  Well, enough of that, keep the goodtimes coming

Cheers

Neo

Ps is this lil minx still around?

Nana

post-432-0-31577300-1364133363_thumb.jpg

Great to see you back around Neo.  As far i know Pookie above is no longer on the scene, so some things have changed.  Have a great return trip in May, I still recall the night in you arrived in Pooks Swan after closing time, with the bus full of girls from Pooks 6 and partied like you owned the place. :drinks:

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...