The Professor, the Bikini Model and the Suitcase Full of Trouble

I have a friend here in Montana that got hooked up with a Nigerian woman through an online dating service.

He is in his late 50s, pudgy, and balding. She was in her early 30s, beautiful, and supposedly worth $5 million. No matter how many times I told my buddy he was being duped, or showed him websites detailing how these Nigerian dating scams work, he wouldn't believe me.

Some people are too stupid to live.

Some years ago, a similar story happened in Turkey. There was a professor and an alleged "model", minus drug issues. The guy was tricked by that woman and lost plenty of his money, luckily only that.

This university professor was chatting online with a woman and was shown the picture of an ex-Miss Turkey....and did not recognize the pic and fell for her instantly. The woman on the other side wanted to be with him, but she needed a large amount of money for her "ailing mother" or maybe her own "medical treatment"...so he sent. Then later he kinda got suspicious and informed the cops and long story short the problem was understood. The biggest shock is said to be the woman's true identitiy and his disappointment.

I have a friend here in Montana that got hooked up with a Nigerian woman through an online dating service.

He is in his late 50s, pudgy, and balding. She was in her early 30s, beautiful, and supposedly worth $5 million. No matter how many times I told my buddy he was being duped, or showed him websites detailing how these Nigerian dating scams work, he wouldn't believe me.

Some people are too stupid to live.

tHE nIGERIANS ARE THE ABSOLUTE MASTERS OF SCAMS.....a friend of mine,or should I say his wife,recieved an email telling her she had been chosen to recieve $5million if only she sent .....x amount to register bla bla ,she ended up sending their life savings 30,000 uk pounds.....

He's still married to her!