Yasmina Versatile Top From Istanbul

pdogg

Not anyone I know from sites etc. I think the picture is fake too, I dragged one profile photo of hers in google images site and the results are image galleries of a Thai ladyboy named Jenny or Joy (the same girl appears in two different names) the profile picture of her is the face only, cut out...but the resemblance is significant. Besides, no way a girl with a face like that can be 36 years old. And an uncut wiener is a thing that can be seen seldom in Turkey, most probably that was from bad English, but either way the picture kinda makes her suspicious.

Certainly.

1. Open another tab (or a new window) on your internet browser.

2. Write images.google.com on the address bar of the new tab/new window and enter

3. Left click on the picture and drag to the search bar of Google Images. If it's on the tab of the same window, drag it onto the tab, you'll eventually change tab, from there it's easy to drag the picture into the search bar. If a new window is opened, you can directly drag into Google Images and its search tab.

This needs a little practice, but if you get the hang of it, it's easy.

NOTE: I'm talking about Chrome but other browsers should be similar.

Edited by Yuzirneym
  • Upvote 2

To maintain the integrity of Ladyboy Review profiles, the above pic has been removed and the profile moved from the ladyboy area to the guy area.

Thanks for the help Yuzi!

I have canceled my flight to Istanbul.   :flirt2:

If anyone notices other suspicious profiles please send a private message to me or Bumblebee and we'll check it out.

The person creating the profile can be a TS person all right, but she might be putting another more attractive LB's pic to improve her chances. Not an uncommon practice, don't you think :)

I hear that happens.  I suppose she figures the guy is stuck when she shows at his hotel.

Here's another one form Turkey who just put up a profile.  This one looks real.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/maciq/

• 5 months later...

OK, I'm not sure if Yasmina filled out her profile wrong, perhaps her English is not good or perhaps used some other photo.

But if this is Yasmina she is smoking hot and I'm headed to Constantinople!

Edit: LBR has removed this photo and believe it is a guy looking for ladyboys.

attachicon.gifyasmina.jpg

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/yasmina/

She  is hot