Free roundtrip ticket

garrydirty

I had changed my flight when last in Patts as wanted to stay on until the end ov my visa stamp 5th FEB.......fly emirates so changed the dates from the 24th Jan until 5th FEB and as usual told would have to pay at airport £75 for the change in ticket.Anyway get to airport nice and early flight for 8-40pm am at airport by 6ish after paying the £75 go to check-in and am told flight is full ask for upgrade full whole plane is full...now i am not a happy bunny ask to see manger he tells me very sorry sir we will give u a FREE roundtrip ticket to return to Thailand valid from 11th Feb 2013 until 4th Feb 2014 oh well thats okay says i thank u very much, but it was a nightmare coming bacl A380 flight time depart Bangkok 2am has some computer problems and they try to fix which they cant then told everyone must leave the plane as thay are going to have to turn off all the lights and under international law they cant have anyone on plane ........................so we take off at last around 5-30am miss my 2nd leg flight from Dubai due to this delay and am told next flight to Gatwick is not for 9 hours even though theres a flight leaving for Heathrow in 50mins time which i beg to be put on....sorry sir say thay but u have to go Gatwick as thats what u paid for what a nightmare!!!! looking at the good Denied boarding compensation......one complimentary ticket roundtrip from LGW to Bangkok.................................thanks very much.............now maybe pop out say March 11th say to 10th April mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good...............Regards Garry

• Upvote 2