Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Friday night (19th July)

No sign of the usual Singaporean weekenders, but still a good fun night with our Gambling Lady in again, and ringing the bell off its chain!

She's centre left of this group. If she wants a cabaret, indeed if she wants to be in the cabaret, she can damn well have what she wants!

post-136-0-41020100-1374669079_thumb.jpg

A quick review of newbie Yo:

As she hadn't had a barfine during her first week, and finding her attractive, i decided to give her a spin at The Skylab on thursday night.

Woweeeeeeee!

She rates right up there at the top. Deffo in my top 3 in the bar. Sensational! Very well endowed with no phimosis, rock hard and arrow straight, great kisser, affectionate, and downright dirty!

This is no newbie i thought. So after we'd done the deed, which took a full 90 minutes (!) i questioned her again about her background. She finally admitted to having worked in Rolling4 Bar in soi 7 P*****a.

No matter. I hope she stays as she deserves a reputation right at the top as far as i'm concerned.
I took her again last night and it was just as marvellous.

post-136-0-74605300-1374669209_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-40247500-1374669223_thumb.jpg

Sunday Night (21st July)

A much more subdued night than some recent ones, with enforced closure at midnight so that we could all go and pray to Buddha!

Namcha, in Phuket while her father and brother have work on the island. She says she should be around for about a month. That big smile will brighten the place up.

post-136-0-67603900-1374669589_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-27921900-1374669602_thumb.jpg

Thursday Night

Good to see Full German, Full English, Dambuster, and others (sorry i can't remember your forum names!) especially a french gentleman who helped stock the wine cellar ready for Jimbo's Milestone/ New Year parties later in the year.

With the Gambling Lady also holding court, and ringing the bell constantly, the evening was very enjoyable, if a bit hazy at the end!

post-136-0-52386600-1375100360_thumb.jpg

Friday Night

Another raucous night - a bit too raucous from our Gambling Lady customer, who got so drunk she managed to crack one of the large stage mirrors. She also had a brawl with a tuk-tuk driver after being quoted a daft price to return to the hotel. She came off very second best.

Hubby was getting mightily pissed off with her behaviour and angrily marched her away shortly before an enforced 2am closure.

Hope they get over it as its his birthday tonight and we've arranged food, balloons, etc . Not to mention a new fucking mirror! angry.png

The 2am closure was as a direct result of the arrival of a large Bangkok contingent of police, here as part of the "Clean Up Phuket" campaign.

Presumably we're in for a period of Law abidance. We'll see how that goes down with the locals!

Meanwhile the show goes on......

post-136-0-78849100-1375100968_thumb.jpg