Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Friday Night (12th July)

Only a trio of pics as many girls were busy entertaining customers. My thanks to the several BMs who came last night and livened the place up after a few quiet nights.

Moon (bar tender) has had to rush home to take care of a sick mother, so Pat & Ming stepped into the breach. Very entertaining watching this double act behind the bar!

post-136-0-18753000-1373888794_thumb.jpg

Saturday Night

I'll take a short break from listening to the thrilling Test match to post a few pictures.
Well done Australia for providing yet another thrilling match. Cricket in its finest hour!

A busy night.
Welcome to JimmyLaoShi on his maiden visit. Hope you enjoy Phuket jimmy!
And welcome back R35, a staunch supporter of C & Ds. Good to see you again and i look forward to another bout of pool.

Ming and Amy do a sterling job as bartenders

post-136-0-20436200-1373888950_thumb.jpg

Tuesday Night (16th July)

Welcome to graigs, back after an absence of several years, i think.

Oh Lord, i've already forgotten the name of this promising-looking newbie, pictured here with her friend Poppy. With the bell being rung 12 times last night, its no wonder my brain's gone Electric%20Shock.gif

post-136-0-65081900-1374067815_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-46930000-1374067829_thumb.jpg

Got back from Thailand for the first time a couple days ago. From Phuket. Managed to visit C&D 4 nights even though my mates were not into it, so had to dodge them.

Anna was gorgeous the first night, and Annie was amazing too two nights in a row. And Jimbo was a gent. Paradise there.

• Upvote 2