5J now fly BKK to Cebu

dazedandconfused

Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere else here but Cebu Pacific are now flying Bangkok - Cebu direct (and vice versa) on Thursdays and Sundays. 

It's not a friendly arrival time in Cebu - 00.55am - but the flight back out of Cebu is a late afternoon departure which is a bit happier.

A quick search indicates that flights are going to be around $300-00 USD for the standard round trip fare but they regularly have on-line promos as well and that will significantly reduce costs.  It's prolly worth signing up for their e.mailed 'seat sales alert'.

Downside is that booking / purchasing on-line with a non PI credit card can sometimes be a nightmare and can lose you hours of your life....

• Upvote 1

Ive read a few times the issues with non pi credit cards.

Never had a problem myself, but im enrolled in verified with visa & the eqivalent with mastercard.

Good to see a cebu-bkk flight.

I prefer tiger over cebu from bkk - clark... But thats me.

I booked a flight BKK-Cebu direct about 2 weeks ago at those exact times. They had a promotion running: all in (taxes, departure fees, all the +++) for only 4200 THB return!

Except for the slow response time from their servers, no booking problems at all (Thai credit card).