Whatsup With Guy Club Walking Street

pdogg

Anyone know what the deal is with the Guy Club on Walking Street?

The other night, I was scouting lady gogos for my str8 mate who is arriving next month. I find it interesting to see the different gogos and most have a draft beer option.

Went into the Guy Club though no draft option here.

Think it is searching for an identity. The boys are gay unlike in most gay gogos where half the boys are straight. (isn't that a shitty job, a str8 guy working as a gay prostitute).

Any at Guy it seems there are three types of customers.

1) Russian and other ladies who enjoy a Chippidale experience, though they might have their Russian boyfriend/husband with them

2) Gay guys

3) Drunk guys who wonder in off WS. There was one farang guy with a Thai GG who was dancing on the stage

Mostly gay boys there although a waiter named J looks vaguely like an androgenously dressed May before sillycone. (are you listening Duke)

That fag Fried Frunk dragged me in there when it first opened. Some mincer latched on to me like a hug-monkey. Couldn't even go in the vicinity for the rest of the trip -- he would literally chase me down Walking Street, "Go with youuuuuuuuuuu...!"

And I ain't been back since...

Ha, ha. I got a good chuckle imagining the scene:)