South American Burglars Busted In Pattaya

DownLoLarry

Professional thieves from South America are so brazen in Australia, they fly in once or twice a year in their own private jet to target the jewellery industry. And even though the police know when they are coming & monitor them while they are in the country, they still get away with millions of dollars worth of stock every trip.

I wonder if this lot are connected. They are very well trained & organised. I hope they don't bribe their way out of this, they deserve to be put away for a long time.

even if mexicans are not from south america... B)

Guatemalans also ain't from SA but I didn't say either were professor...

Truth is I was making a joke...albeit a poor joke...But if you've ever worked with latins from North, Central, and South Americas and the Islands... you would know that they don't get along all that well...Just cause they speak the same (or similar) language don't mean they eat the same food or dance the same dance or talk the same talk...

Guatemalans also ain't from SA but I didn't say either were professor...

Truth is I was making a joke...albeit a poor joke...But if you've ever worked with latins from North, Central, and South Americas and the Islands... you would know that they don't get along all that well...Just cause they speak the same (or similar) language don't mean they eat the same food or dance the same dance or talk the same talk...

i was also kidding,Kahuna, man. No offense intended :drinks: