thai and public sleazyness....

SteelVagina

living here in thailand i notice that everyone is so fashionably covered.....long sleeves and long pants even in the hot weather.........yes i seen girls showing their skin but mostly the ones who lives in the tourist area...and work in the bars but if you got to normal thai community i notice everyone is wrap up....even in the beach were its rare to see thai going to the beach and wear swimsuit........i dont know if the reason for this is because they dont want to get hit by the sun and turn dark.....or theres a reason behind this that is more than that...and that is about how sacred their body is.....that they avoid exposing too much skin in public places........

it generally connects to the situation ive been to few times dealing with thai man. at first they think im thai...but then i start to say im not they seem to be more fascinated cause im a tourist....but thats not the point......due to the fact that i live in the philippines...and been with few filipino man and most of the time having quicky or sex with pinoy man we always do it in public places...of course not for everyone to see...like the most hidden areas in public like dark alleys...bushy parks and forested areas...or in the waters around the beach or waterfalls.....i got used to it from time to time......here its different ive been with few thai man and they insisted on taking me to my room or his room or get a short time room......maybe because i notice thai man are reserve people and shy....there was one time i got into a taxi and this driver was goodlooking that i show him my boobs and he was very surprise and start touching him....eventually he got so horny that he wanted to go to the hotel with me...but then i cant....so i told him why dont we park in that forested area....and then i grab him under the trees and he still says no cause he want me in the hotel but he cant do anything cause hes already in the peak of desire so we did it under there.....also i meet one thai man in pattaya i have to grab him in the dark alley...but still insisted to go to my hotel but then i know the place was safe and secured that no people could see us....but he just say no...so what i did is pull down his pants with all my strength and start to give him head so he couldnt resist hehehe....

i dont know if this things generally apply to thai people that they prefer not to be seen naked or showing so much skin in public places and sex is sacred to them that its only done privately in the bedroom or any bedroom as long as its covered.....i notice few thai woman who ive been into 3 somes before and after sex even just 3 of us in the bedroom she still cover herself with towels......its not just once but few times already.....

does thai people treat their body sacred???

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure of the finer points with regard to the cultural aspects behind this, having only lived in Thailand a total of seven months (although I've visited it numerous times and will be moving back again in December). But I do know that for your average Thai man -- and this is according to my Thai friends, both men, women and ladyboys -- to be seen patronizing working girls is a big cultural no-no (a loss of face, I guess). That is, even though it's very, very common.

This is why many of the Thais are amazed and/or a bit shocked by us folk (farangs and whatnot) who do it openly. A bar/club/brothel where a Thai man can go to find a working girl tends to be a very quiet and discrete place, in an out of the way areas, with covered parking and entrances, such that unless you knew what was going on you'd never suspect it. I had a Thai friend show me a place in the town where I lived where the Thai guys went; you'd have thought it was just someone's house -- granted, someone well off, as it was a bit big.

So I can just imagine some of the Thai guys you've had your way with in public were both mortified but extremely turned on , as it is a very big taboo, sex in public. :happy0065:

Use your judgment; you might not want to try it with some Thai guy who will get unhinged. :mad0245:

Maybe some of the long-time expats who've had Thai girlfriends/wives will chime in on this; I'd be curious to learn more myself.

SteelVagina, I'd have to think about this for a while, and I don't know that I could contribute anything. But I do want to applaud you for one of the more original, honest, and refreshing threads I've read in a while.

Cheers. I hope some members of this board can help with some insight...

Wow, for this board or any board this is a discussion that brings thought. As an old farang who visits 4 LB sites I notive many men hide their faces. I was in one bar in Pattaya and a BM took my picture with his g/f. He asked did I want my face blocked. I said no, what that great man said, " I yam what I yam".

i dont know if the reason for this is because they dont want to get hit by the sun and turn dark...

Not getting darker is a big deal especially with the females. In Thailand it is difficult to find a skin moisturizer/lotion that doesn't include a whitener.

The showing of public affection in Thailand is not the norm...It is a part of their sociocultutal fiber and is not something that is "normally" on public display...With younger Thais you do see some boy girl hand holding, and you certainly see same sex affection...girl with girl hand holding and even boy with boy hand holding...But that does not mean that they are gay..It is simply not common to see public affection among sexual partners regardless of their sex...Unless of course, your partner is a hooker from a bar...

As xyzzy has pointed out Thais want to be white skinned...It's not uncommon to see Thai women at the beach bathing in shorts and a T Shirt...I suspect that blocking the sun and some show of modesty is at play here...but who knows...Those from Isaan want to look like their kin from Chiang Mai and the north...You can go into any Watson's or Boot's and see shelves lined with products to make the skin white...I don't think they work...A coat of white paint would likely work better, but they spend thousands upon thousands of baht on products to make their skin white,,,It's not uncommon to see a Thai women walking around with an umbrella during the day to ward off the evil sun...

I recall reading that it is against Thai law for a male to go shirtless...I don't know if that it true but it is not common to see a Thai male with his shirt off...Occasionally you will see some laborers during the heat of the day with their shirt off...But I can't recall ever seeing a Thai male walking around the streets shirtless...Now with old fat sweaty falangs that seems to be required dress...Especially when they are sitting near me in a restaurant...