Burmese Man Rapes Israeli Backpacker At Full Moon Party

pdogg

Sounds to me like, just for a change, the BIB are trying to pin a crime on a Burmese & all just so to show that they can come up with a suspect/scapegoat???... The victim said that she'd bitten the assailant on the lip! And yet he only had scratches to the body. If this was caused in the heat of a rape attempt, then you can bet that it would have been a pretty nasty gash.

In many cases a local community will turn on a Burmese immigrant too, the poor fuckers get blamed for virtually everything, when the truth of thew matter is that they usually won't ever put a foot wrong in this country because they know full well what the ramifuications will be! We've just had an itinerant Burmese labourer get his hands smashed to bits in my village because someone got their house broken into, no body knows anything??... But

I read the comments below the article & it's quite sickening, virtually everyone jumping in way to quick & spewing vitrial at this poor little dustbin man, when they should be asking questions about the police.

:hi: