Loy Kroc Bargirl Robs Dane

No I don't, unfortunately PDogg, I've been laid up at home with a couple of cracked ribs & a bad tummy.

However, as much as I detest theives, if she managed to get out of a hotel complex with all that lot stuffed up her jumper, then you've got to take your hat off to her!

Christ, he must be a light sleeper.

Why would she do that when she works in a beer bar, where she would easily be tracked down? :crazy: Maybe she just couldn't get to her fence quick enough. And geez, you'd think you could trust a bar girl who was two years older than yourself. D'oh! :mad0261:

And how did you crack some ribs, Uncle? I never cracked any, but separated the cartilage from a few of the bones in my rib cage once (fuck, I hated wresting in high school), and that was bad enough. You have my sympathies ...

And how did you crack some ribs, Uncle? I never cracked any, but separated the cartilage from a few of the bones in my rib cage once (fuck, I hated wresting in high school), and that was bad enough. You have my sympathies ...

I got taken out by a trendy Thai, in a trendy black, fancy as fuck, suped up Audi 4.17!!!

I'd left work really late & tired (I'd been working on a magazine, night before print deadline, the graveyard shift) & upon hitting the north west junction of the Chiang Mai moat, tired, in the pictch black darknesss, pissing hard with rain, this thing just came right at me like a neuclear fucking missile, I tried to put the the breaks on as delicately has I could, so as not to get 'T' boned, but the bike slid all over the place & I took a tumble missing the car by about 6 yards or so... As I hit the deck the bike landed on me, POW! With the handle bars hitting me directly on the top floating rib right under the chest, the impact was hard enough to also crack the corresponding rib on my back... And I was left on the floor, fancy clothes fucked, wet & in agony, waiting for somebody to run me over. luckily for me & gang of lads from a petrol garage ajacent to the accident stoped the traffic & came running out to get me. Man it was scary!

Now here's the thing, there's a CCTV right opposit the garage & I got a Thai solicitor to get the film footage for me... And guess what?... No fuckin' film in the camera!

Christ, I wish I'd have taken the car that day.

I loved wrestling & was involved in the amature wrestling scene in the UK up until I left... Anyway, thanks for the sympathy man!