Premium massage complexes

Rukki

I was talking with a friend of mine and she says all the girls from those huge massage places on Ratchadapisek got to Huai Khwang night market.

That explains why there are SO many super beautiful girls there. A very disproportionate amount of really hot girls.

It is wonderful to see!

So I am wondering where do all the amazing LBs come from? I have not heard of a premium massage entertainment complex with ladyboys.

Does anyone know of one?

Or better yet, does anyone want to open one? The first! Complete with bar and restaurant. Gourmet cuisine. And massage rooms with love swings.

What do you guys think? Sounds fun right? Rich Japanese and Chinese and Thais and some farangs. It would be a gold mine. We could do reality tv also!

• Upvote 1

I was talking with a friend of mine and she says all the girls from those huge massage places on Ratchadapisek got to Huai Khwang night market.

Back in the day, I heard the ladyboy stunners from NEP would go to Bali Seaford. Just googled it and seems to be closed but sounds like it might have been in Huai Khwang Night Market. I'm not a Bangkok guy, so don't know.

As for massage, the only all ladyboy massage massage that I know of is Tootsie's in Phuket.

As for massage, the only all ladyboy massage massage that I know of is Tootsie's in Phuket.

The thing is, you have these HUGE massage / prostitution mansions along Ratchadaphisek, maybe 30 of them, which I am told is 1 of 2 areas where prostitution is legal in BKK. So I am wondering if there are ladyboys, (not cut) in any of them? It would be fun to go get an over priced massage from a supermodel lb at least once.

My friend took me to Poseidon about a year ago and paid for everything, so I don't really know how much it was, but there where no LBs there.

I agree I see some girls from Nana that a recognize, that only adds to the numbers of LBs. But there are many more. So I am just looking for a spot.

There are NO massage complexes that feature LB, because compared to the market for ggs - the demand is not worth it, at least in the eyes of the people who have the capital to open, manage and staff these places and pay off the police to avoid raids.

There is a condominium complex affectionately called "LB Towers" in that area. A good many staff from King's Corner 2 (postop lbs) and King's Castle 3, were living there. I use to see an LB from KC who lived there and if you can imagine 3 floors of a large 12 story twin condo tower project filled with lbs - that's where a lot of them come from when they go out shopping and eating at the restaurants in the Huay Kwang area. I have also heard that some of the NEP lbs also live in the area.

Sounds like a place I might be interested in living! Have any more info about LB towers? phone number?

:happy0148:

I'm not a Bangkok guy so i don't know any details . There was a poster named Nang Fa, she was a postop ladyboy from Liverpool, who used to live there and she befriended many of the Thai ladyboys.