Arabs are just plain rude

While we are at it, I think you could substitute Arabs for Indians as well. thsi is true ESPECIALLY in Thailand. I have traveled around Asian and I remember one encounter recently inKL. I was at a decent hotel and they pushed you out of the way while you were waiting at a lift. they would just barge over you. They would stand and bullshit and keep the lift door open if they saw one of their friends who had come out of the lift.

Whne they exhibited this VERY obnoxious behavior I looked at a beelhop and muttered what bad mannered people these were. He gave me a look that said yeah I agree and thank you for noticing.........

Having said all this, Thais are inherently racist and they hate the fuckers as well. I havd a Thai tell me if you see an indian and a dangerous snake, you make certain to kill the Indian first. LOL!!! Tell us how you REALLY feel!!!

I was on the BTS around rush hour one afternoon. 2 foreign men who both smelled pretty bad boarded and were standing near to me. There were about a dozen Thais stuck standing nearby as well and all of us were unable to move away. Each of the girls reacted by taking their hair and putting it in front of their nose as an air filter. All of them were visibly unhappy, but they were still being somewhat discreet. One of the girls was actually crying with real tears. I wonder what these guys thought as I don't think they could have missed what was happening.