Notification Options..

I had asked this same question about a problem I'm having on another forum, but received no help (or even a response) from the MODs there.. At this point I can care less since the forum is going to shit anyway..

I'm having the same problem here for some reason. I'm set up to receive an email when I get a PM, friend request etc etc, but it doesn't seem to be working. It did work for awhile on the other site, but stopped without me changing anything. :unknw:

Could it be something to do with my email..? Has anyone had this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

bax

I had asked this same question about a problem I'm having on another forum, but received no help (or even a response) from the MODs there.. At this point I can care less since the forum is going to shit anyway..

I'm having the same problem here for some reason. I'm set up to receive an email when I get a PM, friend request etc etc, but it doesn't seem to be working. It did work for awhile on the other site, but stopped without me changing anything. :unknw:

Could it be something to do with my email..? Has anyone had this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

bax

Hopefully someone in Admin will look into this and get back with a solution asap.

I'd suggest the obvious, which you've probably already done: check your spam filter or junk mail filter.

There was a problem with notifications from the site being "gray listed" as spam by some of the major email servers. Check and if you find it, be sure to mark it as "not spam" or "not junk" or whatever your options are to ensure that your server recognizes that emails generated from this site should be sent through to you.

Please let us know if that fixes the problem Bax.

Guest Stroker

Hopefully someone in Admin will look into this and get back with a solution asap.

Sorry for the hassle Bax.

Made a few minor modifications to your Notifications Options. "Might" be it.

Or could be going to your Spam Box.

Bax, please let us know if the problem persists.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for the quick responses!!

I turned off my spam filter with my email server. Hopefully that's the problem.

I guess I'll just sit back and wait for a PM to see if it's working... (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

Thanks again,

bax