Captcha not working for new joiners

Thank you Dan Miller!

A few days ago, I changed settings to make it more difficult for spammers to join LBR but it seems that a legitimate prospective member got caught up in the process.

Dan, I have now made it very easy for your friend to join.  Please let me know after he has joined and then I will tinker a bit more with spam suppression.

In the meantime expect quite a bit of spam. Please ignore it and it will generally be removed in about 12 hours.

12 hours ago, Mod1 said:

Thank you Dan Miller!

A few days ago, I changed settings to make it more difficult for spammers to join LBR but it seems that a legitimate prospective member got caught up in the process.

Dan, I have now made it very easy for your friend to join.  Please let me know after he has joined and then I will tinker a bit more with spam suppression.

In the meantime expect quite a bit of spam. Please ignore it and it will generally be removed in about 12 hours.

Thx Mod1. I have forwarded your message and asked him to try again. If not succesful, I have asked him to make screenshots to see where he gets stuck.

And many thx to act on the spammers !!

14 hours ago, Mod1 said:

Thank you Dan Miller!

Worked out well for my friend.

Thx for the support @Mod1

Screenshot_20240211_220218_LINE.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.