Ladyboy love machines

Yes went out last night , Woodie was right i stayed out late and about 50 Vip ladyboys were outside thermae at 3 am , a bunch more scattered ,

Jumped on the 98 Bus Air cool orange , the guy threw me off as he does not accept foriegners , i suspected as many old buses would not stop for me , he only stopped because he was dropping some one off , and he did not slow down either so a running Jump , i could have stayed , there were many free seats and i was dressed nice for my appointment but if i had he would have lost face and was nuts to start with , usually i go in with the crowd so be carefull with the old buses

Met up with my Super Vip Subscriber to show the Town , he loved CIB , met Emmy with the big red festive joke ears / horns first time i met her since she is now post op , i said "Emmy you had post op surgery " and she was like " I Lady not ladyboy " i posted a before and after somewhere here a few weeks ago , ok Emmy ok

it was a good night , my Boxed Action cam was like a prop the whole night , i used it in shots

New Action Cam from my Subscriber so new stuff coming also New Patreon linked in bio :)

Cine :))

• Like 2

Yes its a lady i checked , so the fire fueled debate about the Thumbnail of my Bangkok / Pattaya video is put to rest , In Pattaya now Filming , anyone want to support my new Patreon as it was nuts when i first started on it before the purge of 2019 , now a bunch of vloggers are on it , they appear to allow much more stuff then they did , over 18 stuff so here i am again , found the cheapest room in pattaya daily i think , Sigh its like the old days ,

http://www.patreon.com/cinederose407 :)

pinkpraewpink.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Yes its a lady i checked , so the fire fueled debate about the Thumbnail of my Bangkok / Pattaya video is put to rest , In Pattaya now Filming , anyone want to support my new Patreon as it was nuts when i first started on it before the purge of 2019 , now a bunch of vloggers are on it , they appear to allow much more stuff then they did , over 18 stuff so here i am again , found the cheapest room in pattaya daily i think , Sigh its like the old days ,

http://www.patreon.com/cinederose407 :)

pinkpraewpink.jpg

You get great pics....really enjoy.....

• Like 1