Short haired ladyboy on fire

Cinederose

That short Haired ladyboy omg with that rack , i even lived with a lb clone of hers for a month also amazing rack on sukhumvit , same hair , cute face keep that stuff private , other lb look up to her i have seen it , filthy rich of course like Gina a high tier ladyboy on the circut , also on my platforms :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

spectacular.

how can we meet her?

She is back in Bangkok after living in Europe , she used to have a OF but does not need it as a brand Ambassador and lb role model , i of course hand out info all the time but i think it would require more then that lol , i do ladyboy deconstuction videos So guys have a backround knowledge before they meet but She is a bit posh and elevated but i do like her face So i keep her in my cadre of ladyboys but yeah i cannot afford her , if you can my respect :)

12 hours ago, Cinederose said:

She is back in Bangkok after living in Europe , she used to have a OF but does not need it as a brand Ambassador and lb role model , i of course hand out info all the time but i think it would require more then that lol , i do ladyboy deconstuction videos So guys have a backround knowledge before they meet but She is a bit posh and elevated but i do like her face So i keep her in my cadre of ladyboys but yeah i cannot afford her , if you can my respect :)

cool. I'd like to go for it.

but can she meet the "Good Vibe" standards of The Sith?

because if she wants me to pay something more than money and good vibes from me....like holding space for a spoiled girl or patience for a bad attitude..... then she can't hang.

please DM me info dude. Her short hair drives me crazy!

thanks.

• Like 1