Moved Post

On 2/7/2022 at 10:17 PM, bumblebee said:

PD and I have been friends since back in late 2008, so when he got drafted into helping to run LBR he asked me would I be interested in helping out.

Cheers Rom, but rest assured it had nothing to do with you.  My loss of interest in the scene has been an ongoing process since I got home two years ago, I have different hobbies and interests here at home and have no interest in being dragged into general squabbles in the cyber tranny world :)

BTW, could you tell us more about the admin and the real owner of LBR ? I believed till Pdogg resigned he was the boss here at LBR. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

BTW, could you tell us more about the admin and the real owner of LBR?  

This post has been transferred here from the 20 Years Ago Today thread.

While we understand the curiosity of some members, neither BB, PD, or I want to discuss the internal workings of Ladyboy Review.

Bumblebee and Pdoggg are no longer involved with banning, hoovering, warning,  suspension and similar duties. They now only deal with the positive aspects of LBR.  If you have an issue which does not involve the punitive aspects of moderating you can still contact them.

If problems arise due to abusive posting by shitstirrers please use the Report System as I don't read PMs.   With the Report System you will not receive a personal response but I will be aware of the problem and take action if necessary.

Thank you to those members who respect our wishes regarding privacy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2