Please Tell Your Mates About Ladyboy Review

DownLoLarry

Do you like Ladyboy Review?

If so, please tell your mates about us. It's the posters in the first couple years that set the tone for the future of our Forum. We are virtually a wanker free zone without abusive posting and I want to keep it this way. Guys who walk the walk.

But we haven't reached a critical mass of posters yet and it can be discouraging when someone creates great threads which due to our lack of numbers get limited responses.

I know many of you have told your mates about LBR and to that I say thank you!

Do you like Ladyboy Review?

If so, please tell your mates about us. It's the posters in the first couple years that set the tone for the future of our Forum. We are virtually a wanker free zone without abusive posting and I want to keep it this way. Guys who walk the walk.

But we haven't reached a critical mass of posters yet and it can be discouraging when someone creates great threads which due to our lack of numbers get limited responses.

I know many of you have told your mates about LBR and to that I say thank you!

Yes ,ive told a few members of LBP about this site,at the moment its not generating the numbers it deserves to...mind you,as you say,its a wanker free zone...theres a complete prick/hacker on LBP at the moment creating havoc...hope he doesnt find his way here....

I would be happy to do that Larry, but everyone I know from the LB scene is already reading here!

It's a good forum with lots of familiar names and also a lot of people I've already had the pleasure of meeting, if I come across anyone else interested in LB's I will certainly be sure to send 'em here.