XP Antispyware 2012 Infection

bumblebee

Hi guys, I need some help. I have this infection on my computer XP Antispyware 2012 and am finding it difficult to remove. I have accessed Malwarebytes to try to get rid of it in safety Mode, but no luck. This infection won't allow me to open any browsers, except Google Chrome from which I am posting this.

Any suggestions on what I can do would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

BB

Cheers guys, think I have got rid of it. Went into Safe Mode Networking. Luckily I had Google Chrome, the only browser to appear in that mode.

Then I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and after I copied the install icon and changed the .exe ending to .scr and pasted the original, so then I had 2, one ending .exe and the other .scr on the screen. I installed the .scr one, ticking updates and launch when finish and then did a Fast scan, this seems to avoid the attention of the Trojan.

After deleting all threats, it automatically reboots to make the deletions final. It all looks ok now, fingers crossed.