Brit Punched In The Face By Pattaya Bar Owner

Pdoggg

I sometimes ask that the music be turned down.  This guy want's it louder and gets punched in the face.  Anyone know Mr B?

At 10.30pm, on the evening of November 22, Pattaya Tourist Police were called to a bar on Beach Road after reports that a British tourist had been assaulted.

The victim, fifty-five-year old Nicolas Pautal, was treated by medics for a cut under his left eye.

His girlfriend, thirty-six year old Ms Pimprapha Bunthaotheuk, told officers that they had been enjoying a night out at the Mister B Beach Bar and Mr Pautal had asked the bar staff to turn the music up.

An argument then started and the bar owner approached and punched his customer in the face leaving him bloodied and bruised.

Sawangboriboon medics provided first aid and then victim went to hospital for further treatment.

http://pattayaone.news/en/brit-punched-face-bar-owner/

Over and over again  you see this, pissed up tourists getting belted by over  zelous local owners. I suggest  to anyone trying to  take on a thai business owner, you will end up hurt,Many times i see  fools being belted by bouncers at night clubs,The thais are no supermen one on one there like anyone else, but in thailand they come from everywhere to assist the fellow countrymen especially against a falang. Wake up you tits. Just saying

• Upvote 2