Str8 Hip Hop Bar To Open In Sunee

DownLoLarry

I personally loathe Sunnee Area, hate the site of all these fat old farangs with young lads, turns my guts. I know someone will say kettle calling pan black, but I just cant abide the site of it, same with boys town and the white vest and baggy undies brigade. When you see some fat 70 odd year old kraut walking down the street mauling a 17 or 18 year old lads arse, fucking sickening.

Sorry PD but I can't bite my fingers any longer...

This may be the most homophobic post I have ever read on a gay forum...

It may come as a shock to you but you can't catch gayness by visiting Sunee Plaza or walking by Sunee Plaza...Gayness is not a disease...If it were tomorrow morning we could all call our work and say, "Hello...Sorry I can't make it in today I just came down with a bad case of gay. I'll be back in a few days when I'm straight again."

Apparently you don't realize that you may have offended a many BMs here with your loathing and hate...This newbie for sure...Not all Sunee patrons are old and fat...Many are young and handsome and fit and svelte...I happen to be old and ugly but definitely not fat...

I don't know you so perhaps it's your style to create conflict...But it certainly doesn't create a welcome atmosphere for new members like myself...

Now now boys! Settle down.

As you know a forum is the easiest place on earth for potential misunderstandings especially when the posters do not know each other personally. I have been offended and have offended numerous times with posts that were misread, misunderstood, misinterpreted, and/or the humor or intent was completely missed. I am sure this is the case here.

Houndman you wrote something that Kahuna apparently found offensive. I did not read your post the same way. I thought it was fine. You were simply saying watching older men with younger boys was not your cuppa tea.

Kahuna felt it was homophobic and I can understand his reaction since he doesn't know the person who wrote it nor the spirit of what was being said.

It is none of my business and you guys can duke it out if you want but I believe neither of you meant what the other thought. That's my two cents so please don't beat me up

My goodness...I say that the post is homophobic and now I'm an ass-wipe and a prick...I wasn't attempting to covince you of anything, simply pointing out how homophobic your post is and how that post was offensive to many on this forum...

Let's see...You hate gays...You hate old folks...You hate fat people...You hate Germans...You hate young Thais who don't dress to your taste...Who else is on your hate list...

It's very obvious to me now why you have been banned from other forums...

Last night I had the pleasure of sitting with PDogg at Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza...I am very happy to report that not once did your name come up...Sorry... :rolleyes:

If you want me off YOUR forum you can make that request to the admins...If they ask me to leave...I'll leave...But until that time...

Guest Stroker

Hey guys, let's play nice! :D

I'm closing this thread cause there's really not much more to say about the Sunee hip hop bar and don't want bad feelings to escalate.

Please do me a favor and don't carry this forward to other threads. Btw, you guys will probably get along just fine in real life.

So let's move on to common ground, ladyboys! B)

Code of Conduct:

LBR membership is restricted to Adults Only. That Message Center members shall be expected to behave as adults is not an undue burden. The expected conduct standard for the LBR forums is the same as that observed everyday in society by adults in our neighborhoods, towns, and cities. It is based on straightforward mature behavior, civility and courtesy that you find in a neighborhood Pub or Tavern where neighbors and acquaintances joined by occasional strangers come together to socialize in good temper, to share conversation, and to hoist, in moderation, a glass of favorite beer or wine or a cup of coffee or tea.

These forums are NOT presented for abusive arguing and name calling, score settling, thread stalking, or general cyberspace blood sport for the chronically bored.