Head Transplants

Tomcat

It seems that the Chinese just did a successful head transplant on a Monkey this weekend and now i think and the first Human head transplant is going to take place next year ....

It seems Sergio Canavero with his helpers will do the deed on some Russian Gentleman. Good luck to him of course.

Never thought this would happen in my lifetime but it will....

• Upvote 1

It seems that the Chinese just did a successful head transplant on a Monkey this weekend and now i think and the first Human head transplant is going to take place next year ....

It seems Sergio Canavero with his helpers will do the deed on some Russian Gentleman. Good luck to him of course.

Never thought this would happen in my lifetime but it will....

Hmmm. Fascinating. But one wonders if it's perhaps better to be considered a 'body' transplant as opposed to a 'head' transplant. Why would someone want a new head as opposed to a new body? Then again, I can think of quite a few people, some on this forum, who would be better off with a new head.  :rolleye0012:  :biggrin: