Married Guys Fantasizing about Ladyboys

Stroker

It must be a real head wreck initially for men who are in a relationship or even married noticing ladyboys in Thailand and realising they are attracted to them. Perhaps you were one of them one time or you know/ knew one...ahem! While a single guy can investigate this new awakening easily enough in most cases, for someone with a partner is has to be a more awkward time trying to get away on his own and see where it all leads....

• Upvote 1

It must be a real head wreck initially for men who are in a relationship or even married noticing ladyboys in Thailand and realising they are attracted to them. Perhaps you were one of them one time or you know/ knew one...ahem! While a single guy can investigate this new awakening easily enough in most cases, for someone with a partner is has to be a more awkward time trying to get away on his own and see where it all leads....

When I was married several years ago, I regularly wanked to LB erotica. Fortunately for me, my ex was/is a very open-minded and cool chick. One day she noticed what I had been doing on my laptop because I neglected to clear the history. She teased me about it and then we had a good shag. 

• Upvote 2