Airports Transfer Reviews

Stealth007

Many of us during our travel will make a stop on our way to our final location or on our way home....

The purpose of this Thread is for you all to give a review how you find this airport to be during your , two or four or six to eight hours stay , all comment good or bad are welcome......

And please rate the airport on a 0 to 10 scale , and if you will recommand it to others , yes or no......

• Upvote 1

Of all the airports I've been through/to, I would have to say Changi Airport in Singapore is number 1. It rates 10/10. Excellent facilities - restaurants, duty free shopping, airline lounges, excellent transportation, and one of the most efficient airports on the planet. The North American/European airports pale in comparison. Highly recommended.

• 1 year later...

Flying a lot with ( Emirate Airways ) make Dubai my hub station in most cases , not one of the best airports around as its very huge and the signs and direction and notifications are very poor , 15 min in the transfer bus to get to your terminal is a normal activity

Very limited choice in food service and you need to walk a long way to get to them and everything is expensive as hell , and not lots to do or recreation facility like other airports has for those that have to wait a few hours or some time more before they can catch there connection flight.....

The place is very impressive with a brand new terminal to open soon  , maybe a plus add for the phillippino lovers , lots of fillippino beauty working there , had a cool chatt with a cuttie at one of those chicken restaurants , she work at one of those dutyfree stores , she offer me to tour around Dubai if i was there on a longer transit or visit , lol

Greetz , Stealth

20151219_074332.jpg

20151219_073545.jpg

20151219_073454.jpg

20151219_073419.jpg

20151219_073403.jpg

20151219_073317.jpg

20151219_062038.jpg