Book A Happy Ending “Hotel” With Agoda

Pdoggg

BANGKOK: A “Happy Ending Hotel” is the last type of place you’d expect to end up if you’d booked through a reputable travel company but for some that is exactly where they found themselves after making an online booking with Agoda.com to stay at the Pretty Resort Hotel and Spa in northern Bangkok.

On the Agoda website the “hotel” has a three star rating, looks very nice from the dozen or so photos, boasts 50 rooms, free wi-fi and easy access to Don Muang airport.

What the popular travel booking website doesn’t say is this place is nothing more than a happy ending hotel aimed at Thais where you can get a 90 minute “relaxing message” for 1800 baht with a “topless model” or pay 2500 baht if you prefer your masseuse naked. Full sex services are also available for “guests” willing to part with around 4000 baht.

Upon arrival at the The Pretty Resort Hotel and Spa travelers were surprised to find 10 to 15 scantily clad young women hanging about the lobby whilst other visitors who booked thinking it was a legitimate hotel said the bedlinen was full of stains, no running water and the air-con broken.

Below are several reviews from the Agoda website:

Phongphanh C from the United States commented on January 9, 2015: “Do not meet hotel standards view as playboy house. Never to come visit again tell friends not safe. It’s not a hotel, very angry, the place is meant for playboy house. Very bad.”

Massiel L also from the USA has this to say on January 5, 2015: “Oh my lordy,,….. it was bad, I mean really bad. The hotel is not close to the airport…. very hard find, the cab driver and i were lost for. while, even with GPS in hand…. when we finally realized that the dodgy parking lot we were at was the hotel’s… There are many working ladies waiting for guests at the lobby… The sheets were stained with things you could only imagine.”

Yeong J from South Korea, March 30, 2014: “baaaaaaaaad, it was the worst experience in my life never want go back again. only thing you can get is comfortableness”

There are one or two comments from gentlemen who found the extra services offered a plus with at least one Brit saying he’d return, so maybe Agoda have tapped into a new niche by listing this type of happy ending hotel.

The girls pictured below who work at the “hotel” are taken from a forum page set up by the owners of the Pretty Resort who own a string of similar type “hotels” and massage parlours such as Pretty Relax, Super Model Spa and The Pretty – none of which are listed on Agoda as far as I could see.

A screenshot of the Agoda listing. I have a feeling it may be gone sooner rather than later.

Below is a screenshot of the Agoda listing. I have a feeling it may be gone sooner rather than later.

http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/happy-ending-hotel-agoda/

post-7348-0-56056000-1426585639_thumb.jp

This hotel is way off the beaten path so probably not where you'd want to stay.

To see the listing of this hotel on Agoda:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/?p=731

Our friends at Asia Hotel and travel have now found a way to offer significant discounts.  Here is the link to discounted Pattaya Hotels:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/300-pattaya-deals-dynamic-update/?p=724

These discounted hotels are automatically updated.  Currently the Page 10, a Forum favorite is 30% off.

One of the LKs is 20% off.

We will soon have a listing of discounted hotels in all the major monger destinations in Thailand.