Boyz Town Cabaret

Tomcat

Popped into Boyz Town last Monday to meet up with a long lost friend from Germany who needed some financial assistance due to circumstances beyond his control. He told me that we sit in a bar in Boyztown as some nice Ladyboy sits outside the Cabaret Show and i might take a fancy to her.   All i can say is Wow is she hot ... she works as a greeter for 4 of the bars and is the best ive seen in two weeks i was in LOS. tall and stunning to say the least . No Camera with me but not sure she would be happy having pic taken. Tall , Light Skinned and Stunning plus no silicone ... a dream ladyboy .. i was instantly in love

Would have gone for her the next day but had to go back to BKK with haste but she is the best i see in a long time. Not sure if shes there every day though but if your in the area after 10 pm take a look .. she sits on the chair outside the bar ( cant remember name of bar)

Anyway , now for the SHow

the Cabaret Show starts at 10.45 and the first Show Bar as you walk in on the left ( The second bar show is not so good at bit further along and starts at 11.50). A Mix of femboys and Ladyboys, they three different troupes for the show , its a nice hour or two to pass away .And i also see some other nice LBs visiting the Gay Bars in the other nearby Sois as well.. again better than was on show in any LB Bars but you gotter be be patient and wait . In see that the LBs sometimes visit these Gays Bars and sit down for a chat outside with the boys

If you are into femboys you may find something here.  

Anyway im off into the London night now, a fog has descended upon Whitechapel and i have a thirst    :vampire:

• Upvote 1