Stress: Thailand vs Farangland

pdogg

Siam Sam said in another thread:

In fact if you still suffer from stress in Siam then you should see a doctor immediately.  :biggrin:

OK, this quote is out of context (Sorry Sammy) because he was referring to the relief of sexual stress where relief is just a phone call away.   :phone:

But is Thailand really less stressful than Farangland?

Now if you're working in Farangland then work situations often result in stress so let's take that out of the equation.

Most would say that Thailand is more fun than Farangland.

But I think we get ourselves into stressful situations in Thailand such as jealous girls who don't realize how important freedom is to guys or persistent requests for ladydrinks. Most of us drink more over here which can lead to stressful situations.

Maybe I'm off base here.  What do u think?

Yes, I guess I misunderstood the context you intended. I was indeed speaking of sexual stress and in jest of course. 

As far as everyday farangland stress is concerned I never really escape it whether I am home, travelling, or spending time here in Siam. As long as I am working it will follow me and cling like a barnacle. I suppose it is inescapable, at least for me. Even if I chucked the work and lived frugally here or somewhere else similar I would perhaps then be stressed about paying my bills.

But is Thailand really less stressful than Farangland?

Of course it is because it is way more laid back .

That said certain things do wind me up , I'm a fast walker and I hate people pointlessly wandering in herds as slow as possible on Walking Street blocking my way , same with those stupid "magic shows" I always walk through them and spoil some wankers video .

I hate being stuck forever on a Baht Bus coming back from Jontiem , I can actually walk it quicker to Soi VC .

And trying to find someone in Tuk Com who is actually interested in serving you instead of playing a game on their phone .

Apart from that Thailand is totally stress free with plenty of ways to ease stress also  :flirt2:

• Upvote 1