Crimes of Fashion

Del1

Finally, I'm glad you enjoy the rants, but I really don't want to set myself up as the sites Mr. Angry. Christ, I hope that's not how people look at me?

PS. Couldn't you just dye that T'shirt?

No, most of us see you as the site's offbeat eclectic intellectual, with a flair for the artistic. :)

Not quite the forum's Mr Angry-that's my job!-55555-You do get a bit carried away Lung,and go a bit OTT sometimes,but I think most of us understand it's just your way,and you don't mean any harm in it.You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel passionate about many things-thats all good for me...I like people with a bit of fire in their bellies....whether I agree with them or not....blandness is a curse.Your humour is your greatest weapon,so you don't need to get angry,and if all else fails,you can always batter your opponent to death with one of your cartoons-there's no defence against them Lung.....dont worry about it...

your question brought up that quote from Robbie Burns,the plea"O would the power,the gift to gie us,to see ourselves as others see us?...

Would it change us ,if we couls see ourselves as others see us?

There's a philosophical thought for the day.....

Hound-it doesn't matter what you wear to me mate....you must be doing something right if you ended up with Amy-she's a mega babe

No, most of us see you as the site's offbeat eclectic intellectual, with a flair for the artistic. :)

Not quite the forum's Mr Angry-that's my job!-55555-You do get a bit carried away Lung,and go a bit OTT sometimes,but I think most of us understand it's just your way,and you don't mean any harm in it.You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel passionate about many things-thats all good for me...I like people with a bit of fire in their bellies....whether I agree with them or not....blandness is a curse.Your humour is your greatest weapon,so you don't need to get angry,and if all else fails,you can always batter your opponent to death with one of your cartoons-there's no defence against them Lung.....dont worry about it... your question brought up that quote from Robbie Burns,the plea"O would the power,the gift to gie us,to see ourselves as others see us?... Would it change us ,if we couls see ourselves as others see us?There's a philosophical thought for the day..... Hound-it doesn't matter what you wear to me mate....you must be doing something right if you ended up with Amy-she's a mega babe

:air_kiss::give_rose: Thanks lads!

Fabulous Robbie Burns quote Willy, it certainly begs the question, doesn't it??

Ease up on the 'interlectual' Lefty... I couldn't think my way out of a plastic bag most days.

OTT... Wot me?

• 3 months later...

This is what Lung reckons certain mongers call suave for fuck sake, took this of these 2 movers and fucking shakers this morning trying to cross a busy road in Chiang Mai, they nearly got run over.

post-59-067269400 1319783856.jpg

Do they remind you of anyone names on a post card please

I never said I reckon Packman & Rosco look that.

Wow, brits handing out fashion advice! :) That's precious! What's next? They start give food advice also? :D

Unfortunately I don't really bother to take photos of pathetic people, but I had a walk down by the sewers and saw this:

post-483-098394100 1309208105.jpg

Basically this was a stray dog walking on the beach, found a big group of fucking Ruskies and sat down and had a BIG dump before he just continued his walk. I almost died laughing and really wanted to buy that dog a drink. Good dog!

• 2 weeks later...