Russians May Block Flights To Asia From Eu

Tomcat

I Just see the news on RT that due to sanctions imposed on Russia due to the Ukraine problems they may/will block Air space to Asia from Europe pretty soon.. its goner happen , i just know it. It wil mean cancelled flights or paying to travel another 4000KM the long route whatever that is.... they didnt say.. 

That will fuck me up im sure...

I hope this crap dont escalate otherwise another Cancelled trip to LOS and China

I'm not so sure they will go ahead. The airlines pay a fee to Russia for the shorter route over the Russia, so that means even less income on top of the sanctions already.

However, it won't mean cancelled flights, it will mean more expensive flights if the Russians go ahead. After all during the cold war, all airlines avoided Russian airspace, they would have to return to those routes.

I'm not so sure they will go ahead. T

i hope not

i just caught the news before i was going to bed...i hope its a bluff ... bloody new cold war eh.

what were the old  cold war routes RX ..in case i have to suffer it.. via Africa i suppose