gf got an interesting smartphone

Guest JustSumGai

Guest JustSumGai

i Mobile, apparently made by Kyocera for Samart phone of Thailand. I think it's got a better cam than her Samsung 5 and it's only 5000 baht she said.

am I behind the times on this?

Seems like a good one to get on my next trip, oh wait, she says *I* get the i Mobile. 

heads up geeks, check it an let us know. 
I'm only going by a ladyboy LIKED it enough to buy it with HER money. 

• Upvote 1

My GF's got one of those and it seems to work fine, good camera specs too.

However, within a month of purchase (Tukcom) it was returned to the store to spend 3 weeks 'in repair'.

It does not seem to handle online games very well as the memory capacity gets eaten up quickly. But for general everyday use, photos, Facebook etc. and for the price, it does seem rather good value and looks the part.

As always, the old adage still applies (apart from with Apple devices), you get what you pay for.

Dtac do they're own range here in Thailand which are actually made by Huwai, a high end brand from China which is trying to get into the market here. 

I had a 4.0", it was a great little phone until I lost it & the only criticism that I had was that the sound wasn't quite loud enough for me... But it's probably fine for a younger person

Anyway, I won't be buying another one because I'm stingy & I'll only lose the thing drunk.

It's not a bad looking beast & the 4.0" comes in at around 2,750 ba

Dtac do they're own range here in Thailand which are actually made by Huwai, a high end brand from China which is trying to get into the market here. 

I had a 4.0", it was a great little phone until I lost it & the only criticism that I had was that the sound wasn't quite loud enough for me... But it's probably fine for a younger person

Anyway, I won't be buying another one because I'm stingy & irresponsible... And I'll only lose the thing drunk.

It's not a bad looking beast & the 4.0" comes in at around 2,750 baht, whilst the 4.5" is about 3,500 baht.

I'd recommend them to anybody, but I'm not sure if they'll be any good in the UK or anywhere else for that matter?