Forensics, PhotoShopping, and Cock Size

pdogg

This is a phenomenal post by LUNG and don't want it to get lost in the Biggest Cock At Each Bar thread. :thumbsu:

Some nice pics of "Little" Oil! B) The camera angle makes it look enormous! Maybe it is? :p Gotta start a thread about camera angles and optical illusions.

Maybe use this as a first example Larry?

Bejezuz, is that thang real or photoshoped?That is a weapon of ass destruction for sure!

good god almighty ,surly thats photo shopped or the bird is absolutely tiny in stature

Yes Hound, she has a very slight build & I believe that if anything was done on photoshop it was to turn the picture into an object & then with the 'skew' facility change the plane of the picture, distort the top half, notice the head & shoulders are out of proportion too, (look at the size of the forehead)... And then crop the bottom half off... It's what 'us creatives' either call a 'happy' or 'guided' accident... I.E. The photographer's either a clever or lucky bastard with some desktop publishing skills!

I personally think that in all probability this is what it is:- The picture was conveniently cropped so as not to show how the perspective of the photo has been forced, look again at the photo & the angle of the bottom of the bed!

Bee's got long legs for the proportion of her body & I've very roughly drawn some legs with my mouse of what I'm pretty sure her legs would look like if they were still in the photie (they're foreshortened)... And has you can see there is now a big difference, that nob is now no longer the instrument of terror that it first seemed to be.

post-45-051288700 1307619921.jpg

Finally, I've zoomed into the offending instrument which is already low res, so most of the lines should blend & soften out, yet look at the straight twinned lines to the right of the shaft, the staggered line of the testis's & the heavy darkened Shadow dropped to the left of it... And then look at the smoothed/flattened out blurring of the pixilation in the region of the pubic hair which to me could indicate the use of a cloning tool, especially as you can see the gingerish discoloration of the pubic hair line comes too far down the length of the dick. It's a 50/50

post-224-056700500 1307600487.jpg

post-45-079248100 1307620593.jpg

I half suspected it myself when I first looked at the thing all those yonks ago, but I kept the image just for the sheer spectacle of it!

Anyway, you can disqualify her if you want, but I still personally think she's probably got the biggest dick in Soi 6, let alone any one particular bar!.. Has this final photo bears testament!

post-224-052313900 1307600464.jpg

post-45-047005200 1307620111.jpg

Fraud or fake... Little bit of giggi pokery or embelishment?.. Happy acccident or optical illusion?.. Dunno?.. Could well be any of the given reasons

• 2 weeks later...